Junior Systems AdministratorApply Now
Location: Radford, Virginia 22102
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Contract Length: Contract to Hire
Job Summary: Seeking an accomplished Systems Administrator with Windows and Security experience to assist in the setup and operation of internal research and development labs that support a wide range of customer work. Be part of a growing team that supports the ever-changing landscape in the data analysis, cloud computing, and cyber security domains.
- Deploy and manage lab research systems that pass security assessment from a wide spectrum of government configuration requirements and baselines (VA 6500, DHS 4300 A, and IRS 4812)
- Develop\build new secure VM images
- Managing alerting systems such as Nagios
- Provide operational support across a range of data analytic, systems engineering, and business intelligence tools.
- Experience with Windows system administration
- Experience with Linux/Unix system administration
- Experience in development of Ansible, Terraform and Shell scripts
- Experience with LAN\WAN networking
- Experience with software development lifecycles and frameworks
- Experience with virtualization and cloud technologies
- Knowledge of NIST SP800-53 controls in accordance to the DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides
- Knowledge of vulnerability security scanning
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.