Junior Information Security AnalystApply Now
Location: Naperville, IL, Illinois 60563
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12 months
Job Summary: This position participates in ensuring the security of the IT infrastructure, protecting the confidentiality and integrity of information, maintaining the technical mechanisms and corresponding legitimate access, and complying with all relevant internal control processes as well as IT Security and Privacy Laws and Regulations. This position will also assist technical groups with developing, documenting, and implementing best practices to meet security goals in accordance with Company policies, practices, and procedures.
- Act as key participant in the deployment, configuration, maintenance, and monitoring of security infrastructure, appropriate network usage and systems availability to ensure secure user access.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for event monitoring for all corporate systems where appropriate through a SIEM solution.
- Use security event logs, intrusion detections, and other automated tools to assess and address event identification, event correlation, event escalation and event triage as related to the network security and IT infrastructure of the Company.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the Corporate Security Policies, Procedures, and Processes for information security.
- Monitor, triage, and provide a solution for the requests that are submitted through the call tracking solution for the security team.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field; or 2 years' experience in general network engineering, internal controls, and/or security administration role(s)
- Knowledge of Cisco networking devices, including but not limited to VLAN design, Firewall / DMZ design and Configuration, Intrusion detection devices.
- Communication, listening, project management, problem solving, organizational, goal setting, and time management skills.
- Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.