Jr Sys AdminApply Now
Location: Pawtucket, Rhode Island 02860
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possible conversion
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for providing support and administration of the internal and external networks, our 8x8 telephony system and our Microsoft Teams platform. Activities included leading system maintenance activities and upgrades of all related solution components, analyzing trends to optimize data/voice network performance, and recommending corrective actions as well as developing and maintaining detailed implementation and training documentation.
- Implement and maintain standards, processes, and procedures to protect the integrity and availability of the data & voice networks
- Manage the relationships between the Cloud UC provider, Microsoft Teams, various internet carriers and Collette’s global employees
- Collaborate with department leadership to ensure the business expectations of the UCaaS and Cloud Contact Center are being met or exceeded
- Perform daily monitoring of data and communication services to ensure optimal performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/work experience
- CCIE or equivalent certification a plus
- 2+ years of experience supporting wide area and local area networks
- Experience with Contact Center and VoIP UC/PBX environments
- Experience with hosted or cloud-based voice applications and services
- Experience with network monitoring, layer 3 routing, systems management, and troubleshooting
- Experience in designing and maintaining IVR, call flows and skills-based routing
- Experience with LAN/WAN technologies, MDF’s and IDF’s, CAT6 and fiber infrastructure
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.