Jr. PHP Applications DeveloperApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ Months - 2 Days REMOTE!!
Keys to the Role
- AWS Lambda is BIG PLUS
You will work closely with internal and external clients and serve as both a consultant and solutions provider, help architect and define solutions to meet the business needs, and oversee testing, quality assurance and post roll-out troubleshooting and enhancements
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Builds web applications using predefined template structures to respond to client needs
- Participates in client needs assessments, develops strategy and information architecture, including sitemaps and wireframes
- Development in PHP including, but not limited to application development, web development and web services
- Integration of application with backend databases such as MySQL
- Supports clients’ technical issues with web applications
- Acts as liaison with internal partners and individual users to ensure positive web experience
- Ensures information design and graphic design of web applications
- Creates associated documentation for web applications
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites
- Web and application development using PHP
- HTML5 / CSS
- Version control repositories like Bitbucket
- Software development tools like Jira and Confluence
- A desire to write re-usable, readable code using the most up to date industry standards
- Strong communication skills, particularly in translating perceived needs into technical requirements
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.