Jr Business Analyst/AdminApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: The Business Administrator will support the team operationally to be more efficient as we grow our team and mature our processes
- Coordinate Statement of Works (SOW) and Software Orders, invoicing and manage POs with vendors/suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Responsible for submitting and tracking legal contracts through the process and ensure stakeholders are informed of status
- Partner with vendors on SOWs and time tracking and scheduling
- Perform On-Boarding of Vendors and partner with Digital Leads to ensure appropriate training curriculum assignment
- Track budgets for the department
- An ideal candidate will have a business background (business major preferred) and be familiar/motivated to learn in a Quality/pharma landscape.
- The position requires strong organizational, communication and time management skills, and the ability to work independently, as well as a part of a team.
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a business support capacity
- Experience with SAP, Legal Systems, and Information Systems is a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.