Jr. BAApply Now
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months, contract to hire
Job Summary: The Junior Business Analyst will work closely with the Senior and Principal business analyst and business process analysts and technical teams. In the Junior BA role, you will gather technical project scope requirements, assemble and design technical documents, support the implementation of technical programs to align technology to the needs of the business, and to map or modify business process to enterprise applications.
- Assist with coordinating the technical needs to create business, functional and technical requirements documents.
- Coordinate project meetings, communicate with the team, internal partners and management.
- Participate in scoping, white-boarding sessions, help to establish the as-is and to-be state working with stakeholders and partner with them to identify, prioritize opportunities for business process optimization, IT implementation to achieve goals.
- Assist with conducting business requirement sessions, interviews with business, workshops with the business to understand business need, document business requirements related to applications.
- Analyze requirements and create use case diagrams and activity diagrams as well as creation of business requirements documents and functional requirement documents.
- 1 – 3 years’ of professional or classroom experience in conducting business and technical requirements sessions, writing business requirement and developing use cases
- Basic understanding of large enterprise systems and complex integrated systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of a large organizations core business processes and operations
- Experience in MS Office tools including MS Visio, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of SDLC and RICEFW processes
- Basic knowledge of DevOps, Agile and Scrum
- Familiarity of ITIL standards and best practices is preferred
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.