Java SWE (Naperville)Apply Now
Location: Naperville, IL, Illinois 60563
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months, with probable conversion to full-time, permanent employee
Job Summary: This individual will construct and develop somewhat complex programming systems to support customers' application systems, relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Research, construct, develop, and test computer application software or systems.
- Analyze users' needs and design software as necessary.
- Maintain computer applications software and systems and debug as problems arise.
- Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Minimum high school diploma
- 5 years' of software systems programming experience
- Bachelors' degree in a relevant/related field strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Java and a wide range of Java/J2EE/JEE technologies such as JDBC, JNI, JSP/Servlets, JTA, JMS, JNDI, JMX, JAAS, and others.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
- Understanding of multi-tier distributed software architectures, concurrent programming concepts, and multi-threaded applications.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with advanced XML technologies and API's such as XSD
- Experience with Web Services and SOA and related standards such as SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, and BPEL
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.