ITOM Admin (ServiceNow)Apply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months, temp-to-perm
- Install, configure, and integrate software products from ServiceNow with a focus on the ITOM based products (discovery, service mapping, configuration management, event management)
- Develop custom software solutions as required through scripting and software development.
- Enhance customer knowledge in IT Operations Management with ITIL v4 framework.
- Maintains the governance, policies, and direction of the CMDB.
- Implement and maintain CMDB by populating CI/attributes/relationship information in CMDB by configuring discovery and service mapping.
- Experience in multiple application architectures and supporting technologies.
- Web service proficiency (REST, SOAP) as well as XML and JSON knowledge
- Thorough knowledge and/or experience working with Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as IP Addressing, Firewalls, ports
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle)
- ITIL knowledge with the ability to relate concepts to implementation strategies.
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.