IT Vendor CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will play a key supporting role for many aspects of the outsourced vendor processes.
- Responsible for the daily, monthly, and quarterly coordination of activities associated with Managed Services vendors and the ongoing support of existing Managed Service vendors with IT Business partners. (IT Directors and SME)
- Maintains the quality and integrity of the vendor management workspace
- Provide extremely high levels of customer service, internally and externally, with a direct focus on maintaining strong partnerships.
- Responsible to coordinate and run meetings related to Vendor escalations
- Build critical relationships with internal stakeholders (SME) who rely on Managed Service suppliers to provide specific contracted operational and project support services.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in vendor relations and IT management is preferred.
- Familiarity working inside vendor management software or database is required.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite required; advanced knowledge of Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams preferred.
- Past Experience working in ServiceNow Workspace module
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.