IT Support SpecialistApply Now
Location: Odgen, Utah
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 5 months with possible extension
Job Summary: Provide troubleshooting, repair, and application installations for IT systems while adhering to all IT policies and procedures.
- Under general supervision, follows established company policies and procedures and applies acquired job skills to answer, evaluate, and prioritize support or assistance requests in the Help Desk tracking system.
- Maintain the Help Desk system with all required information such as: hardware, software, users, issues, resolutions and monthly system reports.
- Collect information about user problems and effectively diagnose and resolve technology related problems and issues.
- Communicate with user expected or found issues, time to resolution and proactively trains users, when possible, how to avoid future similar trouble issues.
- Communicate with IT vendors to request service for defective products or returns / replacements.
- Listen to customers’ needs for new services and provides recommended solutions as well as quotes for purchases to be routed through the proper purchasing systems.
- Install, remove and relocate personal computers, software and peripheral equipment as needed to meet specific application requirements and leased equipment installation.
- Responsible for proper hardware and software configuration to comply with IT policies and regulatory requirements.
- High School Diploma required
- 1 – 2 years’ related experience
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from individuals, groups of managers, users, customers and the general public
- Good math skills
- Advanced computer knowledge in mainstream hardware and software systems.
He's a natural people person
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.