IT Security Risk AnalystApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 9 months
Job Summary: This individual will assist in the deployment of newly implemented processes
- Regularly engage with IT Architecture, IT Compliance and IT Risk Management in an enhanced capacity to support governance initiatives around IT Policies & IT Standards.
- Facilitate and engage with the broader IT organization to gather feedback, document and record changes, ideas, requests and inputs into the IT Policies & IT Standards process.
- Effectively summarize IT Policy & IT Standards work to communicate to the broader IT organization.
- Aptitude for IT Risk & Compliance concepts and methodologies
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Tools, such as; SharePoint, Teams, Excel, Word, Project, Planner.
- Ability to create posts, pages, libraries, discussions within MS SharePoint & Yammer.
- Manage and configure access permissions within MS Teams & MS SharePoint.
- Minor Technical knowledge across multiple IT Domains
- Communicate technical concepts to nontechnical individuals
- Conceptual understanding of IT Standards & IT Policies
- Knowledge in Governance practices and methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.