IT Security Risk AnalystApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: The role will work with others to help identify security risks and exposures, determine the causes of security violations, recommend solutions to prevent and mitigate future incidents.
- Interface with the business and assist with issue and exception needs.
- This will include performing root cause analysis, investigate and resolve security incidents, identify security risks and exposures, determine causes of security violations and design and implement procedures to mitigate future incidents.
- This analyst will be able to proactively determine if an event needs to be escalated to management, recommend a course of action for low to complex situations and provide input and recommendations to management to change current procedures.
- Aptitude for IT Risk & Compliance concepts and methodologies.
- Solid working knowledge with MS Office.
- Basic understanding of concepts of risk analysis, computer security, IT systems, and networking.
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.