IT Risk & Compliance AnalystApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year, remote to start
Job Summary: You will partner with IT Risk Management, stakeholders, and various business owners to help drive program compliance through implementation and adoption of the IT risk management program. You will play a key role in engaging and working with the broader IT population and areas outside of IT as a champion for the risk management program and the risk assessment capability.
- Work effectively with a variety of stakeholders across the organization, both inside and outside of IT. The Analyst should be comfortable working in a remote and non-remote environment.
- Utilize standard collaboration and communication tools in a moderately advanced manner to effectively engage with stakeholders, prioritize efforts, document processes and share information. Example tools include; Microsoft Teams, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Excel, Power BI.
- Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of IT risk management, IT compliance and audit capabilities, methodologies and relevant frameworks and standards.
- Identify and mitigate risks that may impact the ability of the company to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Communicate findings and risks to project teams and stakeholders to provide visibility, facilitate resolution and escalate when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to effectively work in a remote setting.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Tools, such as; Excel, SharePoint, Teams, Word, Project, Planner.
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Strong technical writing skills
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.