IT Project Manager, GXP SystemsApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Classification: Contract-to-Hire Position (Flip to Permanent Full-Time Status after 6 Months)
Job Description: Reporting to the Director of Patient Services Systems and working closely with Patient Operations, Manufacturing and Supply Chain business groups, the Project Manager will perform an important role in planning, organizing, coordinating, tracking, reporting, and guiding successful delivery of Commercial and Medical IT projects providing business value from inception to completion.
- Responsible for project management including creation and delivery, helping define related resource requirements and budgets
- Interface with other functional groups as required to accomplish objectives including establishing strong relationships with stakeholders and users
- Provide routine project management oversight and reporting (cost, performance, and schedule).
- Communicate project status, issues, and recommended mitigation plans to IT PMO, cross-functional core and executive teams
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years IT Project Management-relevant work experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Experience managing/implementing GxP projects and systems, working within the framework of a validated project implementation plan and knowledge of validation deliverables.
- Experience with Supply Chain, ERP or clinical site manufacturing systems preferred
- PMP certification strongly desired.
- Demonstrated project management capabilities including the ability to create and maintain project schedules and plans, the ability to mentor and motivate project teams, and the ability to bring structure into a fast-paced innovative environment.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.