IT Manager - EDI ServicesApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: This individual is responsible for the coordinating a team of EDI staff supporting product development, automated testing, configuration and achievement of department goals.
- Develop and execute plans to improve workflow and meet goals.
- Evaluate project proposals and assess project feasibility to ensure implementation of department plans to support company and department goals.
- Oversee department staff, including hiring, training, and performance management to ensure staff competency and achievement of department goals.
- Manage oversight of daily operations of department, coordinate project activities, and analyze workflow to meet priorities and goals.
- Plays a crucial role in making EDI a trusted partner with business in innovation and enabling growth.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information technology or related field or 4 years of related experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in information technology, including at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Communication (written, verbal and listening), interpersonal, troubleshooting, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to perform duties in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.