IT ArchitectApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months (very likely to be extended up to 18 months)
- As an IT Architect, you will work on defining the IT solutions to support the Medical Research and Digital Medicine functions within the company. You will engage with project teams to translate business requirements into a set of business capability enablement views that will drive Technology and solution design decisions.
- The role will focus on enabling new capabilities, innovation, standardization and integration of various systems across our landscape, using a combination of commercially available software or custom development where needed, with a strong emphasis on integrating applications on the Biogen cloud OR behind the firewall, with the various SaaS application
What You'll Need to be Successful
- 5+ years relevant experience in IT, systems/platform architecture within a life sciences company, medical device or consulting firm supporting the healthcare industry
- Prior experience working on Healthcare Information exchange (HIE) platforms with Life Sciences, Medical device or Healthcare companies is a BIG plus.
- Must have implementation/integration experience.
- Extensive application architecture design experience and prior exposure to multiple SDLC’s and agile methodologies.
- A good understanding of the architectural principals of web based platforms including SaaS / PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers. Understanding of cloud offerings in the market and ability to discuss cloud architectures along with basic understanding of mobile platforms.
- Hands on experience with enterprise application integration, including Microservices and API based integration of CRM platforms with back end systems, SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL environments.
- Any certification on enterprise architecture (Zachman, TOGAF, etc.) methodologies will be a BIG plus.
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.