Integration EngineerApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: Will design highly reusable web service integration solutions to meet global business and architecture requirements to deliver key technology solutions, specifically in the context of Digital integrations. This position will work within Digital Solution Delivery team. As this team provides integration support for a large number of projects across the Digital landscape, there will be a lot of opportunity to interact with cross functional teams throughout the company.
- Responsible for detailed technical design and development of web services using existing IBM App Connect Enterprise (ACE) platform
- Converts specifications about business problems into programming instructions.
- Integration design, coding, creates test transactions and runs tests; revises as necessary.
- Provides project integration support to testing teams in lower environments
- Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for Digital systems.
- Maintains records to document program development and revisions (Confluence).
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of Strong hands-on experience with web service standards and integration development.
- 3+ years' experience with IBM SOA Foundation Suite (IIB/ACE, MQ, Apigee and/or DataPower Gateway) development, administration, governance, configuration, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Hands-on experience with XML Schema development, Industry Standard messaging models.
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.