Integration DeveloperApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
- Complete technical design/mapping documents and deliver highly effective Integration solutions.
- Hands-on developing, building and supporting ORACLE Retail Architecture based integrations with the integration technologies.
- Communicate a thorough understanding of DevOps concepts and tools.
- Deliver effective presentations and influence others to achieve results.
- Bachelor's Degree in technology or information systems or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of IT experience with 6+ years of hands-on IT integration development experience.
- Expertise with the key IT Integration technologies and tools: IIB, WAS and DataStage.
- Prefer development experience with: Dell Boomi, Apigee, Talend and PL/SQL.
- Prefer a working familiarity with: IBM ESP Scheduler, BMC Control M Scheduler, Move it Center, ADF, Java, JIRA and Confluence.
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.