Integration AdminApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months, remote to start
Job Summary: The integration administrator will be responsible for maintaining integrations using the Boomi integration platform and monitoring all Tier 1 integration ServiceNow tickets. In addition, the integration administrator will be responsible to monitor and maintain our existing 220+ integrations in numerous domains.
- Perform maintenance activities for our existing 220+ integrations, includes monitoring integration jobs and resolving integration issues.
- Work with business users, stakeholders and external system vendors/suppliers to handle onboarding processes and resolve issues.
- Using ServiceNow, provide Tier 1 Support, handle production incident and creation of knowledge-based documentation.
- Solve high severity incidents on a priority basis.
- Manage, schedule, sustain, and troubleshoot Dell Boomi Atomsphere platform.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- At least 1 year experience working in cloud integrations(iPaaS) with at least 1 year working specifically with Dell Boomi.
- Must have knowledge of ServiceNow.
- Strong communication skills, a customer service attitude, and demonstrate problem solving ability.
- Experience in maintenance and support of Boomi Atmosphere.
- Experience in the configuration of Boomi Atmosphere connectors, working with Boomi documents.
- Experience in user management, permission and license management preferred.
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.