Instructional DesignerApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451-1457
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: This individual will design and develop training and development programs/curricula for employees across multiple training modalities, Virtual, Classroom, eLearning, Microlearning.
- Conduct a needs assessment
- Identify appropriate learning approach
- Design a curriculum, program, or learning solution
- Design instructional material
- Analyze and select technologies
- Develop instructional material
- Integrate technology options
- Manage development of instructional materials
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s in Education, Learning Technology or Instructional Design/Technology preferred
- 8-10 years related experience
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to design and develop training content and supporting materials for VLL, classroom, eLearning
- Knowledge of Personalized Learning methods and platforms
- Extensive experience with eLearning and video design and development tools and processes
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud and Articulate 360
- Proficient in MS Office, Learning Management Systems (LMS), and project management apps
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.