Instructional Designer - 100% Remote (GDPR Compliance)Apply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Employment Type: Contract
Instructional Designer – GDPR/Data Privacy Compliance
100% Remote (Boston based Biotech/Pharma Company)
- Been partnering with outside counsel for training around GDPR. Current program is dense, hard to understand, and outdated (2018). Need to bring US Counterparts up to speed.
- Ideal candidate is someone who has created content and delivered training within GDPR, but will consider someone who has done this within data privacy/protection in general and understands GDPR.
Goals of the Project
- General GDPR compliance and understanding.
- Creating an umbrella training
- Creating shorter, targeted training for specific groups and how data should be handled (i.e. HR, Clinical Trials, etc.)
- The impacts of personal data collection
- Data minimization - Ensuring we are not collecting more than is necessary
- They have a database of current business processes that are collecting data (~300). Ensure this list is accurate and have any additional business processes groups come forward that should be added.
- Ultimate Success = groups/people coming to the Privacy Operations Group to ensure the above goals are being met prior to initializing a new business process and going to the legal team.
- Have an eLearning platform in place.
- The Instructional Designer should determine which additional tools are necessary/best to use (will be covered).
- eLearning is preferred. Still discussing with outside counsel if any ILT training will be required.
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.