Infrastructure Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 5 months, remote
Job Summary: This person would be responsible for managing the AHS technology refresh projects.
- Manage the development, implementation, maintenance and support of automated business systems.
- Establish priorities and coordinate the activities of assigned staff.
- Supervise, develop and evaluate the performance of assigned technical staff.
- Provide technical guidance, assistance and training to members of the technical staff.
- Act as consultant to the technical staff, Business Analysts and users in order to provide an understanding of the inter-relationship between business requirements and systems designs.
- Participate in application design sessions.
- Participate in the evaluation, selection and implementation of vendor packaged solutions.
- Participate in the evaluation of hardware and software alternatives for assigned
- Strong project management skills from a technical background
- Experience with automated reporting tools
- Experience with SQL in MS-SQL and DB2 environments
- Experience with packaged solution implementations, data integration, ETL processes and tools, structured QA methods and practices
- Experience with the SDLC
- Ability to accommodate changing priorities, work in fast paced environment, manage multiple concurrent projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous supervisory experience, demonstrated leadership abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Business Administration, engineering, Information Technology, or liberal arts.
- 5-7 years of related work experience.
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.