Infrastructure EngineerApply Now
Location: marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
- Completes Infrastructure Engineering and Administration maintenance tasks and analyzes process for improvement.
- Coordinates medium to high complexity Infrastructure changes and implementations.
- Analyzes potential changes and enhancements to system software and databases to determine compliance impact on existing production systems, system design standards and operating procedures.
- Works as a member of a project team on Compliance and Security projects. May lead teams on smaller projects.
- Proficient in PowerShell scripting.
- Working knowledge of the Sarbanes Oxley requirements and controls
- Requires basic+ knowledge of Infrastructure Hardware and Software Technologies and best practices
- Proficient with 1 or more skills within Infrastructure Technology Disciplines-(Ex: Windows, Unix/Linux, Mainframe, Virtual technologies, IT tools, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), SQL, MDT and SCCM preferred, and other relevant technologies are a plus)
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communicational skills
- Experience with change management systems, principles and best practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Math or equivalent related experience
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.