Informatica & PL/SQL DeveloperApply Now
Location: Rockville, Maryland
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months with possibility to become a full-time employee
Job Summary: You will be responsible for formulating and defining specifications for complex operating software programming applications, working as part of a team with influence across a larger organization.
- Research, construct, develop, and test computer application software or systems.
- Build process to support various cross platform data transfers using Informatica and PL/SQL.
- Analyze users’ needs and design software as necessary.
- Maintain computer applications software and systems and debug as problems arise.
- Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, or 4 years of related experience
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience with Informatica PowerCenter development
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming
- Should be able to create/modify Informatica transformations, mapping, mapplets, workflows and monitor the executions.
- Good debugging capabilities to identify issues and provider solutions to the ETL frameworks.
- Experience in Oracle 11g is must and knowledge of Oracle 12C is preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL packages, procedure, design fundamentals, data modeling concepts
- Experience with SQL tuning of application queries developed for large databases
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.