Info Sec Analyst IIApply Now
Location: New York, New York 10003
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months, Temp-to-Perm
Job Summary: This individual will continually monitor the organization's security operations, incident response efforts leveraging offensive and defensive tool sets while ensuring compliance with all relevant internal control processes and related security and privacy laws and regulations.
- Act as key participant in the monitoring of security infrastructure, appropriate network usage and systems availability to ensure secure user access.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for security event monitoring for all corporate systems where appropriate through a SIEM solution.
- Use security event logs, intrusion detections, and other automated tools to assess and address event identification, event correlation, event escalation and event triage as related to the cyber security and IT infrastructure of the Company.
- Collaborate amongst risk management and other technical groups to lead design, development and implementation of information security and risk management policies, standard operating procedures, standards and best practices that fully satisfy established goals while remaining in line with organizational initiatives.
- Minimum high school diploma coupled with three (3) years' experience as a general Network or Systems Engineer, including experience with the administration of internal controls compliance and/or information security administration with at least 1 years' experience in auditing, project coordination, disaster recovery, and/or IT security specializing in Windows, Linux, and Network security testing. Bachelors' degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field is strongly preferred.
- Master's degree Preferred
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification preferred
- Knowledge of business directions, trends, and impacts of key business and IT initiatives
- Knowledge of project management and execution of multiple projects
- Knowledge of Cisco networking devices, including but not limited to VLAN design, Firewall / DMZ design and Configuration, Intrusion detection devices
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.