Info Sec Analyst IApply Now
Location: New York, New York 10003
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months, Temp-to-Perm
Job Summary: This position ensures the security of the IT infrastructure, protecting the confidentiality and integrity of information, maintaining the technical mechanisms and corresponding legitimate access, and complying with all relevant internal control processes as well as IT Security and Privacy Laws and Regulations.
- Act as key participant in the monitoring of security infrastructure, appropriate network usage and systems availability to ensure secure user access.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for security event monitoring for all corporate systems where appropriate through a SIEM solution.
- Use security event logs, intrusion detections, and other automated tools to assess and address event identification, event correlation, event escalation and event triage as related to the cyber security and IT infrastructure of the Company.
- Collaborate amongst risk management and other technical groups to lead design, development and implementation of information security and risk management policies, standard operating procedures, standards and best practices that fully satisfy established goals while remaining in line with organizational initiatives.
- Minimum high school diploma coupled with 2 years' experience as a general Network or Systems Engineer, including experience with the administration of internal controls compliance and/or information security administration with at least 1 years' experience in auditing, project coordination, disaster recovery, and/or IT security specializing in Windows, Linux, and Network security testing Bachelors' degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Cisco networking devices, including but not limited to VLAN design, Firewall / DMZ design and Configuration, Intrusion detection devices
- Communication, listening, project management, problem solving, organizational, goal setting, and time management skills
- Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.