Inclusion and Diversity CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with potential to become permanent, full-time employee
Job Summary: This role is 50% supporting Inclusion and Diversity Group with events and general administration, and the other 50% of the role will help support Associate Engagement activities provide Inclusion and Diversity content to engage associates.
- Responsible for event calendar, coordination and logistics
- Provides technical support for presenters
- Involve appropriate associates from other departments or divisions to help resolve issues
- Compose correspondence and memorandums
- Schedule and maintain calendar, meetings and coordinate related arrangements
- Compile, summarize and analyze data
- Ensure projects are carried out according to plan inclusive of schedules, project estimates, resources, tasks and deliverables, while adhering to client specific project management methodology and compliance.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills and the ability to multitask and maintain strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent phone manner, solid written and verbal communication skills and be customer service oriented
- Strong Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn, take direction well and be a team player
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.