Implementation EngineerApply Now
Location: Shelton, Connecticut 06484
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months, 100% remote
Job Summary: We are looking for an Implementation Engineer with a passion for Healthcare and IT. This individual will work in the Deployment Department/Support Department in close cooperation with our customers.
- Work with and constantly learn more about clustered IT environment, complex databases, virtual servers, cloud solutions, and integrations between different health care systems
- Work proficiently with the company’s Imaging platform, databases, and developmental tools
- Independently develop, manage, and perform complex migration projects
- Perform technical training for end users
- A master’s, bachelor’s or equivalent degree in computer engineering or equivalent with a strong academic performance
- 5-7 years’ experience with a medical IT company
- Previous PACS Health care IT experience in Vendor environment
- Experience with the Windows Server platform, clustering, and MS SQL Server or Oracle
- Knowledge of DICOM, HL7 and other health care interoperability standards
- Experience with medical IT systems
- Knowledge of virtual environments, for example VMware
- Familiarity with information systems
- Fluency in English
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.