Immigration ParalegalApply Now
Location: Billerica, Massachusetts 01821
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months with possibility of conversion to full-time, permanent employee
Job Summary: Senior immigration paralegal to assist with a heavy immigration docket and to lead process improvements focused on customer service and gaining efficiencies
- Generate drafts, perform revisions, prepare detailed forms, documents, letters, exhibits, and other related materials as needed for employment-based immigration processes.
- Communicate with employees by e-mail, telephone, and through our case management system.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement such changes quickly with minimal supervision.
- Must have 5+ years working experience as an immigration paralegal in a fast-paced business immigration environment
- Experience preparing H-1B, L-1, TN and PERM applications, preferably in a large law firm environment
- Outstanding case management and organizational skills are necessary
- Strong business writing skills
- Experience working with and managing outside counsel
- Experience with shaping an immigration function to assure white glove concierge level service to the employee and leadership and improve efficiencies
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.