HRIS CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: The primary focus of this position is the application administration, support and maintenance of the core HR Information System and how the system interfaces with other proprietary and third-party systems/solutions. The role serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assist subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, system configuration, testing of system changes, processing data, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities and other technical projects.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the in-house HCM solution.
- Participate in HR technology initiatives by assisting with business requirement gathering, business process review, project management, testing, training, documentation development, communication and business process configuration.
- Partner with HR and business experts to develop solutions.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Knowledge of human resource practices, techniques and standards.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency in MS Excel (including functions, pivot tables, macros).
- Bachelor's Degree Required
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.