HR SpecialistApply Now
Location: Valencia, California 91355
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1+ year
Job Summary: Provide world class HR specialist and administration support to site employees. Be a part of a unique experience working closely with this business unit while closely connecting with the broader HR community.
- Maintain accurate employee records and advise the managers and supervisors of documentation needed in support of operations at the site.
- Provide general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, processing confidential reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines, and recording meeting minutes as needed.
- Interact with and supply information to employees and department heads. Leverage the PerkinElmer HR COEs to solve front line employee issues related to their pay and benefits.
- Complete sensitive and confidential employee transactions within the Workday platform
- Route various employee queries amongst managers and employees and from other agencies or departments.
- Ability to produce accurate and well-presented reports.
- Able to present information in forms, tables, and spreadsheets.
- Should have effective written and verbal skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- 1-2 years previous office experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management a plus but not required.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.