HR Shared Services SpecialistApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451-1457
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months, 100% remote
Job Summary: Ensures timeliness, accuracy and integrity of data in HR systems. Responds promptly to escalated inquiries, requests, and issues submitted by employees through the Employee Service Center and other HR leaders in the case management system. Maintains internal HR database data, files, and tables based on results from integration files between Workday and PeopleSoft.
- Carries out data entry quality control procedures that ensure accurate and timely processing of all HR transactions according to all established policies and procedures and in compliance with regulatory and company requirements.
- Assists with audits of system configurations and processes to ensure accurate and reliable information with the integrations between HR systems, with a specific focus on the integration files from Workday to PeopleSoft.
- Participates in system changes including version upgrades, added functionality and new module implementation as appropriate.
- Collaborates with corporate HR staff to ensure the maintenance of standard practices and data quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 0 - 2 years’ related experience
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable, or a plus
- Workday and PeopleSoft experience highly preferred
- Strong understanding of HR business processes
- Familiar with standard concepts, procedures and practices within HR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with PCs and Microsoft office applications
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.