HR Reporting SpecialistApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451-1457
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possibility of becoming a full-time, permanent employee
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for leading internal and external reporting projects and processes.
- Manage process of collecting HR data from countries across the Global organization and uploading to our cloud-based HR reporting and analytics platform (Visier)
- Merge large datasets and check and improve overall data quality and integrity (eg., Workday and Visier)
- Lead monthly, quarterly, annual & ad-hoc reporting processes in support of the Management Board, external sustainability & shareholders, and other key stakeholders as necessary
- Lead headcount & FTE reconciliation process every month to ensure data accuracy and work with various stakeholders to correct issues
- Identify opportunities for standardized reports and automated dashboards, and work with cross-functional and cross-enterprise teams to plan, develop, and implement them
- Bachelor's degree in business, applied mathematics, statistics, finance, accounting, psychology, operations research or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience in a reporting and analytics role; HR domain knowledge & experience is not required, but preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (including vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience with Visier and Workday preferred
- Experience with data warehouse solutions and database management systems preferred (e.g., SQL)
- Experience with at least one programming language preferred (e.g., Python)
- Experience with at least one data visualization tool preferred (e.g., Tableau)
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.