HR Generalist/Recruiting CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: temp to perm
Job Summary: Recruiting, sourcing and selecting internal and external candidates.
- Sources, interviews and selects external candidates and, where appropriate, internal candidates up to and including the supervisor level needs of the operation. Proactively develops and implements alternative staffing sources and represents the Company at job fairs. Participates in community events.
- Supports Associate Relations by administering and advising all levels of associates on Company policies, procedures and benefit programs. Provides counseling and recommends resolution to associate/supervisory issues.
- Assists with training of supervisors and associates on the floor. Ensures follow up on operational issues such as work methods, productivity and new hire orientations. Conducts new hire orientations as needed and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-4 years of general HR experience Knowledge of recruitment strategies and techniques, employment agency methods and operations
- Developed skill in interviewing techniques
- Knowledge of labor laws Coaching and counseling skills, Bilingual a plus
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.