HR CSRApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months, onsite to start
Job Summary: Serves as primary resource for associates contacting HR Shared Services. Provides information regarding Company specific HR policies and/or procedures.
- Respond to inquiries including but not limited to health and wellness benefits, paid time off, retirement, navigation and verifications of employment.
- Process changes in Oracle including but not limited to HR data updates and benefit enrollments.
- Document summary details of the call in Service Now (case management tool).
- Assist Associates and Managers navigating through Oracle self-service and Talent Management System.
- Guide Associates and Managers around HR policies and procedures.
- Comply with all the company’s, State, City and Federal regulations including ERISA, Paid Sick Time Policies, Family and Medical Leave Act, and Affordable Care Act, etc.
- Process Verifications of Employment/Income not handled by The Work Number.
- Run and process various Oracle reports on a weekly basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience; Bachelor Degree preferred
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service and follow-through skills
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Knowledge of HR systems
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.