HR CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
- Respond to questions and requests and research information
- Interfaces with a variety of internal (HR & Legal mostly) and external individuals on issues which could be complex and/ or of a confidential nature
- Involve appropriate associates from other departments or divisions to help resolve issues
- Compose correspondence and memorandums
- Schedule and maintain calendar, meetings and coordinate related arrangements
- Compile, summarize and analyze data
- Ensure projects are carried out according to plan inclusive of schedules, project estimates, resources, tasks and deliverables, while adhering to client specific project management methodology and compliance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to present at a Sr. Leadership level
- Must be able to work independently with moderately complex data
- Extremely organized and conscientious
- Excellent phone manner
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.