HR Compliance CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 Months
Job Summary: HR Compliance with regulatory and new legislation to understand changes and communicate it. Covid 19 vaccine mandates. Review testing criteria and reports for non-vaccinated associates who require testing each week. Ensure they complete testing by communicating with their managers as well as reporting to board of health with positive test. Review reports and synthesize information and communicate out and escalate when needed.
- Contractor will assist in monitoring the Covid accommodations for the non-vaccinated population
- Would look at candidates who have had previous experience as communication specialists
- Previous experience with light communication drafting and light project work
- Compose correspondence and memorandums
- Schedule and maintain calendar, meetings and coordinate related arrangements
- Compile, summarize and analyze data
- Ensure projects are carried out according to plan inclusive of schedules, project estimates, resources, tasks and deliverables, while adhering to client specific project management methodology and compliance.
- Coordinates project change requests as needed.
- Impeccable attention to detail with an ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities across a number of teams and projects
- Drives projects through to completion regardless of any obstacles that arise
- Respond to questions and requests and research information
- Interfaces with a variety of internal (HR & Legal mostly) and external individuals on issues which could be complex and/ or of a confidential nature
- High energy, flexibility and creativity around problem solving with a willingness to be hands-on and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Self-reliant and self-motived, with the ability to work autonomously in order to achieve results with minimal supervision
- A relationship builder - You enjoy interacting with people and building relationships across the whole organization
- A Microsoft Office Fan– you know you’re way around the Microsoft Office Suite! You also know what it means build a list and check-in a file in Microsoft SharePoint 365, not that you’re bragging. You own outlook calendar management.
- An adapter – sudden schedule change? There’s not an official document on how to do that? You’re fine with that, in fact, you might write the official document yourself and use the change in schedule to finish work in other desired areas.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, specifically the ability to pick up the phone or speak to people face to face in order to expedite tasks as opposed to being overly reliant on email communication
- Must possess strong organizational and administrative skills and the ability to multitask and maintain strong attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Must have excellent phone manner, solid written and verbal communication skills and be customer service oriented
- Strong Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn, take direction well and be a team player
- Flexibility and a positive attitude are required
- Proven ability to present at a Sr. Leadership level
- Team oriented approach and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently with moderately complex data
- Must be comfortable in following up with people, especially for critical path deliverables
- Must be extremely organized and conscientious
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.