HR Assistant JrApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months; remote/hybrid position
- Supports the U.S. immigration processes and operations for employer-sponsored visas and permanent residency applications.
- Acts as liaison and internal point of contact for coordination between TJX and our external immigration legal counsel for all US immigration needs. Responds to questions and requests.
- Supports HRBPs, Talent Acquisition, hiring managers, and Associates through data gathering and completion of appropriate applications and forms.
- Coordinates with external counsel for managing case status reporting. Communicates with HRBPs, Managers and Associates regarding the status of visa cases and extensions.
- 2+ years of related administrative experience
- Experience supporting HR and/or managers with administrative immigration and relocation processes a plus
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills and attention to details
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential data
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel
Brian Potts Senior Technical Recruiter