HR Assistant (3)Apply Now
Location: Memphis 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 4 months
Job Summary: This individual will help support a new project HR is rolling out that requires administrative support.
- Handle the clerical/administration function within the HR department.
- Oversee the payroll system, petty cash, and create payroll adjustments/increases as well as completion of calendar entries.
- Update and maintain the HRIS to include personnel files, profiles, new hire paperwork, and personnel change status.
- Respond to associate inquiries regarding HR related issues.
- Complete employment verification and performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality and have the ability to prioritize.
- 2- 3 years of prior Human Resources experience required
- 2 -3 years Payroll experience required
- Looking for someone organized with good written/verbal communication skills, the ability to multitask, and work effectively in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Strong PC skills a must
- Ideal candidate is also bilingual (English/Spanish), but not required.
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.