Helpdesk SupportApply Now
Location: Providence, Rhode Island 02903
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: Candidate will provide the highest level customer service and technical support.
- Support & assist the desktop engineering manager with the maintenance of desktop related applications.
- Proactively identify and recommend solutions to improve performance, reliability, and manageability of the Windows platform.
- Configuration of desktop system deployments, imaging, asset management and security of desktop environment. Configuration of mobile devices, printers, headsets and card scanners.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of advanced troubleshooting tools such as Windows Debugger, Process Monitor, Windows Performance Toolkit, etc.
- 3+ years of equivalent related work experience.
- Bachelor Degree and/or technical certification a plus.
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts, ITIL Foundation Certification a plus.
- Microsoft OS (Windows 7/10) Microsoft Office Suites (2013/2016 Office 365).
- Strong understanding of fundamental Windows technologies, including: Active Directory, group policy, Windows Debugger, Process Monitor, Windows Performance Toolkit.
- Intermediate understanding of imaging technologies, including Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, SysPrep, Windows PE and Druva enterprise backup technology.
- Experience with enterprise security product, such as anti-virus, SSO, data-loss prevention and encryption software.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.