Help Desk AnalystApply Now
Location: Bedford, Virginia 22102
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with potential to become a full-time, permanent employee
Job Summary: Seeking an experienced Apple support technician with excellent communication skills, experienced in the Apple infrastructure to provide support in an Enterprise environment. The primary focus of this position is to provide first level phone support with diagnosis, identification, and resolution of Apple problems of varying complexity with hardware, software, LANs, networks, and corporate data systems.
- Provide technical support to employees in an Apple Mac environment.
- Support Mac OS & iOS, MS Office, (primarily Outlook), LAN, VPN, and remote devices, hardware and peripherals, and other technologies.
- Will be subject matter expert for Helpdesk
- Follow defined SOP for Incident, ticket documentation, escalation, notification and resolution
- Collaborate with other Help Desk employees on problems, process and procedure, special projects and other issues of importance to the Help Desk.
- Experience working on a technical help desk in a corporate environment.
- Proficient at quickly solving problems with Mac OS & iOS, MS Office applications and mobile & remote access services.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities.
- Apple Certified Technician, HDI certification, ITIL certification.
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus 1 year of job-relevant work experience
He's a natural people person
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.