Hardware EngineerApply Now
Location: phoenix, Arizona 01810
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: This person will be responsible for all aspects of Electrical design with a strategic focus on Signal Integrity and Power Integrity (SIPI) analysis across Microsystems BU Memory, Space, and System-in-Package (SiP) product lines.
- Support Hardware design, analysis ,and simulations for all Microsytems products and engineering responsibilities
- Design, model, simulate, and analysis of high frequency packages and boards for System in Packages(SiP), Space SSDR’s with flex circuits, high-speed products, power modules and custom products
- Understand customer applications and industry standards to support defining the product specifications to meet all signal and power integrity requirements
- Support all interface types including high-frequency RF, DDR4/DDR5, ?50Gb/s.
- Work cross-functionally with electrical, package design, mechanical, test and manufacturing engineers to plan and architect the power delivery and Signal integrity needs of packages and PCBs for Microsystems next generation products
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum Experience: 10+ Years in Electrical Engineering,
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- Experience designing and simulating signal and power integrity solutions for high-speed system components (packages, PCB, Interposers, substrates)
- Strong understanding of Electromagnetic fundamentals and transmission line theory, along with signal and power distribution systems
- Understanding of jitter and cross-talk and how it impacts the design in the system environment
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.