Graphic DesignerApply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02111
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 11 months
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the creation of brand and marketing assets; ensuring consistency, accuracy, timely delivery, and thoughtful execution — all in a manner that is aligned to the brand guidelines.
- Implementation of design standards on production projects, such as whitepapers, brochures, briefs, presentations, etc., as specified by the Iron Mountain Brand guidelines and templates and the Graphic Design Lead.
- Responsible for accurate, timely, and efficient job production within the group and communicating any deliverable delays to the appropriate team members as soon as possible.
- Good interpretation of design principles and verbal direction and elements such as graphics, photography, balance, typography, color, etc.
- An undergraduate degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Graphic Design, in a corporate setting preferred.
- Experience creating marketing collateral within templates is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional, and G Suite.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates the candidates’ ability to work within a brand framework across various mediums (print, digital, etc.).
- Ability to use both MAC and PC platforms
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.