Go DeveloperApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 9+ months
Job Summary: Design highly complex software changes or changes that require highly specialized level of expertise.
- Act as a technical lead for a large project.
- Analyze, code or configure, debug, test and implement very complex software solutions or solutions that require highly specialized level of expertise.
- Create detailed technical specifications, test plans, deployment instructions and other technical documentation as needed.
- Supervise and assist with the defect triage and resolution during QA, UAT and performance testing.
- Ensure compliance with all development standards, including source control management and security coding standards.
- Conduct and supervise code peer review and documentation peer review.
- Provide implementation and post-implementation assistance with defect resolution.
- Excellent understanding of design concepts.
- Experience developing with Go and developing distributed applications
- 1+ year experience with document databases, graph database experience is a plus
- 1+ year experience using Docker to containerize applications
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar container orchestrators
- Familiarity with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Git, Ansible
Jordan is a Recruiter for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.