GMP Systems Support EngineerApply Now
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: Reporting to the GMP Systems Support Manager, the Systems Engineer will be responsible for executing standard system changes, coordinating system go-lives and providing 24x7 site systems support. This role offers a unique opportunity to learn multiple systems that are integrated to support operators across the digital manufacturing site. This will require an operational process focus, strong learning aptitude and strong-cross functional collaboration across multiple groups in the organization.
- Provide hands-on applications support for critical systems including MES (Syncade), PCS (DeltaV), DHS (OSI Pi), LIMS (LabVantage) and SAP.
- Perform routine system and hardware updates to support the deployment and maintenance of IoT sensors, bench-top instrument software and shop floor equipment integrations.
- Execute standard change management practices including software testing and documentation.
- Be part of a 24x7 site system support model including on-call escalation process.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset – analyze common system support issues and recommend continuous improvements to reduce reoccurring system issues.
- Proactively partner with operations to coordinate the deployment of system changes and coordinated down-time for routine patching with operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an Information Technology, engineering, or science discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience working on any of the following, MES (Syncade), PCS (DeltaV), LIMS (LabVantage), and SAP.
- Experience with GMP manufacturing, good documentation practices and FDA regulations related to data integrity and the manufacturing.
- Understanding of general IT troubleshooting activities relating to SQL databases, Network and WIFI connectivity, Windows services.
- Excellent communication, customer service skills and the ability to extract information from end users to resolve issues.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.