Full Stack DeveloperApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451-1457
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3 months with possible extension
Job Summary: This individual will design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies (e.g., .Net Core, C#, Azure cloud, REST API, microservices) to support business requirements.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements.
- generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 5-7 years development experience required with a minimum of 3 years of experience in developing microservices.
- Must be familiar with Event driven Azure PaaS, IaaS services (e.g., Web Apps, App Services, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Service Bus).
- Strong development background in .NET core implementing microservice solutions in Kubernetes and/or Docker.
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large-scale projects from end-to-end.
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
Jordan is a Recruiter for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.