Front-End Web Developer (AEM) - 100% RemoteApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451-1457
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months (likely to extend)
Leading medical device manufacturer based out of the Greater Boston area
Looking for a Senior Front-End Web Developer with a strong eye for design, and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) knowledge. You will write well-crafted, high-quality and easy to maintain code while working closely with our team to craft valuable solutions for our users.
What You’ll be Doing
- You will implement a design in code, create system specifications, analyze, evaluate, test, debug, document, and implement complex web applications.
- Responsible for the development of the business’ sites and in charge of the latest processes and technology in order to build scalable, distributed, and fault-tolerant site/software systems.
- You will apply usability principles and procedures as defined by UX/UI input and Development Manager.
- Develop Cross-browser/Cross-device solutions that work in multiple browsers
- (IE 11+, FireFox, Chrome, Safari) on Mac & PC, and mobile devices (Tablets & Smartphones).
- Component and Template building in AEM
- Enhance interactivity /usability on AEM sites
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years’ experience in web development, including at least 1 year of AEM experience
- HTL and component building in Adobe Experience Manager, a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issues
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles
- Expertise in Adobe Experience Manager required
- Phone interview, then video interview, then decision!
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.