Financial AnalystApply Now
Location: Lowell, Massachusetts 01851
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This role will be responsible for working with multiple levels of the business including Senior Management and the Finance organization to produce and enhance internal management reporting and analyses.
- Analyze & provide actionable insights into sales & booking performance, including comparisons to budget & quarterly forecasts and in-depth booking & revenue analysis
- Serve as a Business Partner for Sales in developing budgets, quarterly forecasts, and monthly variance analysis for operational expenditures
- Ensure accurate and timely production of Sales reporting for weekly flashes, monthly closes, and quarterly budget reports
- Prepare monthly/quarterly slides for Sales Operations and Board Meetings
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills and interest in continuous process improvement
- Proficient with Excel and data
- Ability to multi-task and handle time-sensitive projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and openness to change; comfort making decisions amidst ambiguity
- Ability to establish harmonious working relationships with co-workers and to work effectively in a professional team environment
- Business Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Finance, Operations Finance, or FP&A modeling and working in a software company
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.