Financial AnalystApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months with possibility of extension or becoming a permanent employee
Job Summary: Gathers data to produce operational and business analysis and key performance indicator reporting. Identifies opportunities through analysis of operational results, creating sustainable solutions and supporting key decision makers. Partners in the development of new tools, processes, reporting, databases, and code structures. Works closely with Product Development teams, presenting information, assisting in the implementation of new processes and building relationships.
- Financial and Operational Planning and Analysis
- Reports on and analyzes weekly, monthly, and quarterly business metrics.
- Assists in the development, maintenance, and enhancement of reporting structures and tools.
- Continually automates, streamlines, or simplifies existing reporting and business processes across product development.
- Reviews recommended changes in financial and business analysis methods and procedures with team as part of a continuous improvement process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Management, Accounting or Computer Science, or Law Degree
- Microsoft Excel, Access
- Visual Basic for Applications
- Cognos (OLAP Tools)
- SQL Server
- Strong Analytical experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Retail/Off-price experience preferred
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.