Financial Analyst IIIApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451-1457
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months, 100% remote
Job Summary: This individual will gather and analyze financial information; will typically conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions.
- Prepares monthly unit profitability reports and management reports.
- Conducts research and studies involving financial analysis, strategic planning, cost allocations and transfer pricing.
- Performs monthly reviews and evaluates actual financial performance of the company's business units and performs variance analysis relative to plan.
- Analyzes and interprets financial data and compiles statistical reports on current financial developments, financial policies and plans, and significant organization developments
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required. An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
- 5-7 years financial and/or accounting experience required.
Jordan is a Recruiter for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.